The planner in the photo above and below is from Kate Spade. Love this one because it displays a week at a time and lays flat. But the one I chose for everyday, in my bag, use is this one from Moleskine. There’s lots of room for writing, it’s thin, and it’s light. Also love the delicate texture of the paper…
Top photo details:
1. Kate Spade 17 month, medium agenda – A downside to this planner is that the start date is August 2015, so if you’re buying it now there are a lot of extra pages. Also, it is a little on the bulky side for carrying around. The upside is that it is on sale and has a great whimsical print!
2. 14kgold/sterling silver reversible collar necklace – Love a chunky collar look and it’s on sale!
3. 360º gold color studs – similar here on sale
4. Kate Spade ‘Cedar Street – Stacy’ wallet – Love this pop of color and it’s on sale!
5. Poppin metal pen – Love it and on sale!
Click to shop some of my fave planners and other items in this post: