With less than 3 weeks until Christmas, it’s time to get cracking on those gift lists. I don’t know about you, but I did
some a ton of shopping online during the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales and most of it was for myself! So… now it’s time to finalize my gift lists and start making some purchases!
Gifts ‘For Her’ can be an overwhelming category as there are so many choices. If you don’t know exactly what ‘she’ wants or needs, it can be hard to know where to start! Below are some of my top picks ‘For Her’ that I would buy myself and that I think would be liked by most fashion-forward women.
From top, L to R:
1. Cashmere, crystal-embellished sweater – Luxe, fashion-forward as well as classic… the perfect gift!
2. Eye mask with an ice pack (under $50!)
3. Cashmere tech gloves (under $100!)
5. Crystal stone earrings (under $100!)
7. Metallic leather clutch – so chic…
9. ‘Make it Happen’ leather notebook (under $100!)
11. Nail polish set – neutral color essentials! (under $50!)
13. ‘Gem’ wireless earbuds (under $100!)
14. Sephora gift card – When all else fails, because who wouldn’t love a gift card from here!
15. Faux fur, zip-front robe – So cozy and this one’s genius without a belt!
16. Leather satchel – So classic and luxurious, can’t go wrong with this one!
Shop the post and some extras!:
Also, shop my prior posts, HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2016 – GIFT SETS and 16 HOSTESS GIFTS TO BUY NOW… for more options.
Note: All of my gift guide posts are, and will be, listed in the sidebar at the top.
Next up, Gifts for the Techie/Fashionista!