This Rebecca Minkoff bag (on sale now!) was a spur-of-the-moment purchase. I liked that it was a crossbody bag, but the chain strap could also be adjusted to a shorter length to make it a more classic/traditional shoulder bag. I bought it about a month ago and it’s been one of my fave bag purchases. It’s just the right size, it’s in a completely neutral color (all black hardware) to go with any outfit, the price is reasonable(for a bag…), and it’s of good quality.
I carried this bag for several of the shows/events for New York Fashion Week, and today I’m sharing with you my NYFW essentials…
Scroll through or click below to see and/or buy ‘What’s in My Bag‘:
1. Ray-Ban Sunnies– Received these aviators via a glasses subscription service courtesy of DITTO. Use my code: JOSEPHINACOLLECTION to get a free one-month subscription.
2. GiGi New York zip card case– This is perfect when I need something really small (and cute) to hold my cards and money.
3. Kiehl’s lip balm– Hands down the best lip balm. Kind of bulky, but this is better than the one in the tube.
4. Topshop Lipstick– Favorite pink lipstick.
5. Makeup Forever HD pressed powder
6. Trish McEvoy lipliner in nude
7. Ball of Foot cushions– A necessity for extended high heel wearing time…
Voilà, my current faves. I’ll be posting soon on the trends and shows I attended during fashion week, but in the meantime check out my Instagram feed, @josephinacollection, to catch up and follow along with me!