Fall is my favorite season for shopping and adding to my wardrobe, but it’s also the most overwhelming. There are so many trends and amazing pieces to choose from which makes it hard to stick to a budget!
So for now, I’m starting off the season focusing on just a few fave Fall Trends that can work well with many other pieces in a wardrobe.
My current must-haves:
1. Bell Sleeves – Just bought this one (shown in photo above) from Club Monaco. Love that it’s classic, a neutral color and the sleeves are subtle, not exaggerated.
2. Choker – I have to admit, I thought the choker trend was not for me at first. I love the look, but didn’t think I could pull it off. I mean, can you really wear it stylishly after your 20’s? Also, the wrong one can really make your neck look shorter which is never a good look! But it’s been such a huge trend that I couldn’t help myself from trying different styles and finally found some I liked and didn’t feel ridiculous wearing. Love the one I bought above and this one which you can see me wearing here on my instagram feed (@josephinacollection). If you’re still not sure, just do a delicate chain in a ‘choker’ length. Best of all, the chokers I picked are all less than $50!
3. Pleated Skirt – A classic look that you can make edgy and fashion-forward with the right accessories and shoe, you can’t go wrong! The one above is from Zara.
4. Metallics – I’m currently obsessed with metallics right now. Love it in bags (scroll through ‘shop the post’ below) or you can get a metallic, pleated skirt like the one above and do 2 trends in one…
5. Velvet – Just bought the velvet booties in the above photo, love them. A classic velvet blazer like this one is also a great wardrobe investment.
6. Booties – A forever Fall trend, a comfortable bootie is always a good purchase. Completely obsessed with my blue velvet bootie above.
Scroll through below to shop the post for my purchases in the top photo and more related Fall Trend must-have picks:
Follow me on Instagram so I can see your Fall trend picks as well! 🙂