|Intersection of Prince and Mott Streets in Nolita, one of my favorite neighborhoods of NYC.|
Instead of my usual list of specific things that I want to accomplish and complete in the New Year (for example, exercising 3x per week, cleaning my closet, learning a language, etc.), this year my resolutions are more focused on my personal and spiritual growth.
Thoughts that inspire me and principles to live by for 2014 and on…
1. Live in the moment.
2. Do what you love. Life is too precious and short.
3. Surround yourself with people who support you and add value to your life.
4. Walk away from negativity. Your life will be better for it.
5. Take a moment(s) every day to be thankful and show gratitude.
6. Believe in yourself or no one else will.
7. Be the person you want to be. That starts today!
Of course, I still intend to try to exercise more, etc. etc. 🙂
Thank you for visiting my blog. Hope your New Year is off to a great start, and if not, there’s always tomorrow. Happy New Year!!