With the snowstorms and below freezing temperatures the past week(s), I’m finding myself completely addicted to Kiehl’s lip balm and hand lotion. First, I’ll start with the lip balm. I’ve been using it for the past 10 years, and it is amazing. I was always that kid with the dry, chapped lips (pretty, right?), but this lip balm has changed that. Unfortunately, I didn’t discover it until I was an adult, but I digress… So anyway, it is easily absorbed, instantly moisturizing, and isn’t addictive the way some other lip balms are. I do not, however, recommend the Kiehl’s lip balm that comes in a tube. Supposed to be the same, but it’s not. The Kiehl’s hand lotion is equally amazing. Instantly moisturizes without being too greasy or too thick. With the cold weather and dry, indoor heat, these 2 items are always with me in my make-up bag.
Some other beauty products that I love and absolutely recommend regardless of the temperature or your environment:
- Nars Greek Holiday Lip Gloss – a neutral, subtle gloss that is flattering as well as moisturizing
- La Mer the eye balm intense – a.m.a.z.i.n.g. If you have bags or puffiness around your eyes, this helps, and under make-up it’s my favorite because it really absorbs well into the skin. A little pricey, but you only need a little bit and it’s totally worth it!
- benefit They’re Real! Mascara – A great overall lash enhancing, non-smudging mascara. See my previous post about it here.
- Eyeko Lash Curler – The first step to opening up the eye…
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer(Medium) – Love this shade and who wouldn’t benefit from a little healthy glow? See my previous post about it here.
- Jane Iredale Make-up Remover Swabs – Great to fix mistakes, and for touch-ups throughout the day or night.
Shop the post: