With temps in the 20’s (℉) for the past 2 days in New York, all I want to do is stay home, get cozy, and daydream of all the yummy foods I’ll be overeating on Thursday for Thanksgiving. But since life goes on (and this is a good thing!) and leave the house I must, I have instead diverted my daydreaming of food to coveting the chic and practical cold weather accessories shown above and detailed below. Of course, a warm coat (see my post on 10 Coats I’m Loving Now) is the first thing you need, but as I always say…it’s all about the accessories.
1. Eugenia Kim Snood
2. Gucci Earmuffs
3. Madeleine Thompson Beanie
4. Adidas by Stella McCartney Ski Gloves
5. Juicy Couture Trapper Hat (on sale!)
6. Missoni Scarf
7. Club Monaco Faux Fur Trim Fingerless Gloves
8. Lole Mittens
9. See by Chloé Wedge Boot (on sale!)
10. Sorel Boot (on sale!)
11. Aquatalia by Marvin K. Faux Shearling Boot
Stay warm and hope you’re having a great start to your week! 🙂
DoraNovember 26, 2013 at 5:56 pm
I love the bright pink beanie!
josephinaNovember 26, 2013 at 9:14 pm
It would look great on you!